True Design Wing kitchen: a living space that turns into a kitchen and a place for conviviality.
Much more than a table: a living space that turns into a kitchen and a place for conviviality, becoming the beating heart of domestic and working life. The place for sharing, thinking, working… and eating. True’s iconic Wing table design retains its recognizable signature, defined by the trestle structure, lightweight top and central channel for organizing accessories that is enhanced with new features. One front is equipped for preparation and cooking with the latest generation appliances designed with Frigo2000 – including burners, sink, oven and storage elements – the other is an open top for eating, tasting, working and more…
Combined steam oven.
The V-ZUG combined steam oven with vacuum drawer allows the cooking of food preserving its nutritional values. From “classic” cooking to gourmet cooking, from show cooking to bartender’s station.
It allows both fumes and odors to be extracted directly from the origin; guaranteed professional cooking without the spread of noise and vapors: the perfect solution for open spaces and countertops without ceiling hoods. It does not require external ducting.
The top, made of marine plywood with a Fenix® finish, is equipped with recessed containers in the central part, where the supports for the LED lamp and shelves are also housed. The lightness, Wing’s original distinctive feature, is not compromised by the addition of the lower storage elements that remain suspended from the ground, leaving the perception of an operating table unchanged.
The concealed chargin tower allows to plug in kitchen utensils and charge usb accessories such as cell phones and tablets. Once you’re done using it, simply press it to clear space from the tabletop.
Nero Ingo Fenix 0720
Bianco Kos Fenix 0032
Cacao Orinoco Fenix 0749
1. Led lamp with lacquered MDF structure
2. Steel trays
3. Birch plywood top with Fenix veneer
4. Steel legs
5. Steel beam
6. Aluminum drawer with MDF front
7. Supporting column in perforated steel
Top in marine plywood Fenix® laminated, storage volumes in aluminum with lacquered MDF front. Frame, legs, beam and cable-guide columns in varnished steel.
– The kitchen island Wing Kitchen is one of True Design’s most versatile and innovative products which offers technological functionality, practicality and comfort all in one.
– Conceptually designed by the Italian studio for design Parisotto+Formenton, Wing Kitchen has been conceived to deliver optimal comfort in your home kitchen.
– Besides its functionality as a kitchen island and a table which can accommodate both formal and more casual occasions, Wing Kitchen comes with a series of electric appliances which could be added such as a microwave or steam oven, vacuum drawers and our unique waste collection device.
– To provide the ultimate cooking experience which corresponds to the needs and requirements of novice and professional cooks alike, True Design’s kitchen islands have been supplied with an induction cooktop, retractable multi-socket electric supply and LED lamps.
– The table top and drawers have been made of marine plywood with a Fenix finish available in different colors, while for the legs and beam of the island we have used high-quality wood for better structural stability and durability.
– True Design’s line of luxurious kitchen islands are much more than simply a place to make food.
If you liked our blog post “True Design Wing Kitchen” have also a look at The Best Italian Luxury Kitchen Brands
Shop True Design Wing kitchen on Lomuarredi’s Shop